Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shahrukh, Deepika Padukone, Farah Khan on Koffee With Karan

Are you thinking that Karan has exhausted the list of guest and the rare combinations in Koffee with Karan?


Well in that case I have good news for you. Karan has got some real combinations left for the show this season. The first dhamakedaar combination is Shah Rukh Khan- Deepika Padukone- Farah Khan on Sunday, August 26th at 9 p.m. on Star One and Star World. And needless to say the episode is a fun roller coaster ride.

Excerpts from the fun episode:


Karan: Welcome back to Koffee with Karan, How does it feel? It is your third appearance?

Farah: Fourth, if you are not counting when I was a judge in the last season.


Karan: Oh right, you judged the finale episode.

Farah: Ya. I have been here almost as much as you.


Karan: A big event that has transformed your life is your wedding. That happened two years ago?


Farah: Ya, two years.


Karan: I thought it would change you. Tell me, has it changed you?

Farah: ahhhhhh… has it?


Karan: I am asking you. Has it made you softer, calmer?

Farah: I don’t think it has made me calmer for sure. But yes, it has given me a perspective in life. And I do enjoy staying at home a lot more now.


Karan: Yes, you have someone to come home to.

Farah: Ya. I like being around the house, doing homely things… not just being on set so much. But I still enjoyed making my second movie a little more than I enjoyed making my first one… when I wasn’t married then.


Karan: So cool you look — new hair do, muscles, six pack I heard…

SRK: Four


Farah: Four have come, two to go!


SRK: I am still working on the last two.


Karan: What made you make this change?

SRK: My son feels I am fat.


Karan: He thinks you are fat?

SRK: He thinks I am fat. He beat up a girl because, first she called me an a******, then she said I look very ugly on KBC… sorry Star. He didn’t react, he controlled himself. Finally, when she said, your father is fat, he kicked her. So I got angry with him, and he said, ‘Papa, you know what? It is not her fault, it’s you. Why are you fat? Because she said, ugly, I didn’t mind. You looked handsome on KBC. You are not an a****** I know. You are a cool guy. But you are fat Papa.’


Karan: He thinks you are fat.

SRK: Just imagine. What he thinks about you and Farah, lets not get into that.


Farah: Thanks!


Karan: Are you nervous at all?

Deepika: I am very nervous.


Karan: Was it the same kind of nervousness when you were offered this film? You had to work with Shah Rukh, with Farah… were you completely like all nerves the first day?


Deepika: It was the same kind of nervousness; especially on the first day. Although Farah went all out to make me feel comfortable, she introduced me to Shah Rukh well in advance…


Karan: And everyone tells that he is a terrific co-star…

Deepika: He is fantastic to work with.


Karan: It feels special that you are a part of such a monstrous project? .

Deepika: Yes and we have almost come to the end of it.


SRK: I thought Karan was saying you are part of such a monster (pointing to Farah).


Deepika: No, she was wonderful.

No comments:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button